Vietnam, 2015

Ha Long Bay Cruise

Sapa homestay. My bed.

Sapa homestay view

Ha Long Bay, my view.

\
Ha Long Bay, the cruise view

Sapa-Ha Long Bay, the train sleeper.

Hanoi, Hello Kitties

\
Ha Long Bay, the flag

Sapa, the kids.

Ha Long Bay, the cruise view

Sapa, the underwear. Not mine though.

Sapa, the trek.

Sapa, the trek

Hanoi, the balloons

Sapa, the view from our lodge.

Ha Long Bay, the girl who took us boating

Hanoi, TripAdvisor recommended.

Sapa, the view from our lodge

Sapa, the kids.

Sapa, the lodge, the view, the serenity

Sapa, the way

Hanoi, the balloons.

Hanoi, the kid and the stick

Sapa, the trek

From Where I Stand, Part 1.

From Where I Stand, Part 2.

From Where I Stand, Part 3.

Sapa, the skinny dip

blog concerns
November 23, 2015
0

Search

Recent Comments